Friday, December 30, 2011

Holly Berry Bokeh

Holly Berry Bokeh by Rhinoa
Holly Berry Bokeh, a photo by Rhinoa on Flickr.

Happy holidays! I know it's a little late, but it's been a crazy couple of weeks. Work was super busy coming up to the end of the year. Then I had a wedding (my sister) and a funeral (my great aunt) in the same week just a couple of days before Christmas. I took this picture on Christmas day. I spent the day with my dad, his wife, my sister, her new husband and mine. My dad had planned a walk in the country. We were expecting a pleasant stroll but it turned into an 8 mile speed hike. As I had my camera it was a great excuse to go at a more relaxing pace and my dad hung back with me so I didn't get lost. I took this shot while he held the branch still (the wind picked up just as I tried to take it) and I'm really happy with the bokeh effect in the background. I took a whole bunch of lovely plant and flower pictures and I'll put a few more up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful shot! The background does look amazing. I hope you're having a nice and relaxing holiday season :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete