Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lines of Light in London

Lines of Light by Rhinoa
Lines of Light, a photo by Rhinoa on Flickr.

Still experimenting and getting to know my new camera. I took this photo walking out of Green Park tube station in central London on Saturday. The Victoria tube line was closed and I was going to get a different tube line, but decided at the last second to get off here and walk through the park past Buckingham Palace. Definitely glad I did as I like this simple photo of the lights going into the darkness.

I was in London to do a Photoshop Elements course which I wasn't impressed with. It's a four week course so am giving it one more week with an open mind before making my feelings known. I also made use of my travel card going to see Breaking Dawn Part One.

No comments:

Post a Comment