Friday, September 2, 2011

If you don't ask you don't get...

I went out for dinner with my husband and two friends from America a couple of nights ago. it was a lovely meal and at the end my husband finished his meal with an espresso. The cup and saucer it came in were really cute and I joked I was going to take one home with me. To my husbands dismay (and our guests amusement), when the bill came I quietly asked the waiter if their cups ever went missing and if so where there any repercussions. He ended up bringing me two cups and saucers and said to put them in my bag while his manager wasn't looking. So now I have two cute new espresso cups :)


My husband gets so embarrassed when I do things like this, but hey he knew I was a cheeky Scouser (someone from Liverpool) before we got married so he only has himself to blame really!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments: