Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mum's Birthday Celebrations

It was my Mum's birthday recently and to celebrate I organised a weekend away for me, Alex, my sister and her boyfriend, my mum and her husband plus my aunt and uncle.

We spent Saturday in the New Forest going for a lovely walk. There were lots of bright toadstools and ponies to spot and I think everyone had fun despite the weather.





We had a lovely pub dinner and drinks and Alex taught us Zombie Dice which was so much fun! I've never driven down so many roads where we had to dodge various animals including ponies, donkeys and a couple of pigs running around...

On Sunday we went to Winchester and had a look around the Great Hall and the Round Table. Winchester is a beautiful town and we had another yummy pub lunch before setting off back for home.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment