Sunday, October 10, 2010

Comicon Day 2

Another day at comicon and my feet are now so sore I hope I can make it through the final day. Lots more funky costumes and I got a couple of autographs too :)

Some of the Justice League and villians. There have been lots of excellent Batmen and Jokers but not so many Supermen.

Some Harry Potter youngsters looking great.

It was impossible to get close to the man that is the legend Bruce Campbell and this was the best shot I could get.

Dark Angel.

James Marsters (Spike from Buffy/Angel). He was adorable and very friendly.

Signing my photo (one from his role in Torchwood) and me in the shirt.

I also got him to sign my chest hehe :) It's a little hard to make out as it was silver pen.

Batman and some of the villains.

Jim Butcher signing autographs. I also met Sherilyn Kenyon but failed to get my photo taken with her. Long story.

Disgruntled dwarven warrior.
Unicorn girls looking cute.

3 comments:

  1. okay one... jen is gonna be jealous you saw six from battlestar

    but OH MAN!!! Why didnt you steal me Bruce Campbell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he's so awesome, and adorable! very jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete