Sunday, September 5, 2010

Switzerland

I spent a day in Switzerland for mysterious, secret reasons. It was a lovely day with beautiful clear skies. I went to Basel and explored a little a few train stops away. The houses were so pretty and I took a couple of photos.


The beR creature was in the window on the bottom floor, I was guessing a childs room.


Such pretty views of tree covered hills with clear blue sky.


I would like to go back and have a proper look around Basel as the town looked really interesting. Plus I was able to get some yummy orange lindt chocolate.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Switzerland one day. Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Switzerland sure is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure, way to leave us intrigued! ;)

    Your photos are truly lovely though! And I do hope you get that chance to go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is GORGEOUS!!! Next time you go can I pack myself in your bag and come with you? :D

    ReplyDelete