Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alcon Cosplayers

Some more photos from my birthday weekend at Alcon. There were so many fantastic costumes, but these were some of my favourites:

Ariel from The Little Mermaid with Sebastian plushie - she's my favourite Disney Princess and the costume was really lovely.


Ike from Fire Emblem - One of my favourite series of games, he looked fab and was a real sweetie


Harley Quinn from Batman - I'm being stalked by harlequins lately, it's very surreal...


Steampunk Lady - I just love her outfit and the mini hat completed the look perfectly


Panda and Wolf Link from Zelda Twilight Princess - the wolf costume was hand made and rigged with a bit of wood so that when the person inside spoke the mouth opened and closed. How amazing is that!


Gothic Ball Jointed Doll - I might give this a go at some point as she looks really elegant


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. How awesome! Love the Harlequin and Ariel costumes

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i love the little mermaid, can you believe pete has never seen it! :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! Love all the costumes. The Gothic Ball Jointed Doll looks great too. I hope you will try to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ariel is my favorite disney princess too.

    but i would go as sailor moon.

    ReplyDelete