Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pyjama Onesie

Normally I hate getting anything from Primark as the quality is so poor, however I couldn't resist this. Yes, your eyes do not lie. A snuggly pyjama onesie that even has little feet that have grips on. Possibly the most comfortable thing I have ever worn for a mere £8! Not sure who looks better in this, me or my husband! You decide :)



Sadly Alex hates it and wishes I would throw it out. No chance though, it's far too comfortable.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. ahh im so jealous! my friend told about these the other day as im crazy for cow print, im not sure i would like my feet covered up though.

    you both look super hiptasic! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is going to you for best looking in the onesie...though Alex is looking pretty sexy in it too :p Here's my question..what the hell do you do if you have to pee?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - The feet thing was quick to get used it, no different from wearing socks and extra cuddly

    Chris - You just unzip and pull down. I said it would have been improved by a red neck butt flap for occassions but apparently that's too crude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute! Sorry I gotta laugh but in a good way. Your husband is very sporting for doing this! Both of you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol too cute! It looks better on you but I'm very impressed you wrangled him into it. My mom has some of these and loves them but those feet would get on my nerves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm going to have to vote for you, too. But it was a close call...you both look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahah, I love that you made Alex wear it too!!! I think he'll be glad when I say it suits you more ;)

    ReplyDelete