Friday, August 27, 2010

Everyone needs an Eris

I'm working from home today which means I am surrounded by my cats. Eris is the smallest and friendliest and used to sleep on me all the time when she was a kitten. Today she climbed inside my jumper and went to sleep with her head poking out the top! She hasn't done this for months when she used to climb inside my dressing gown. She's such a snuggly, sweet little thing although she's not a kitten any more (we've had her and Loki a whole year now).



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. aww silly snuggly cat <3 Suki climbed under the duvet with me this morning hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute kitty! My cat has never done that but she used to sleep on my stomach at night if I held still long enough when we lived at the apartment.

    ReplyDelete