Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dad's Birthday Fun

My Dad recently turned 60 so I planned a day of mystery fun for him. Neither me nor my sister gave him any clues as to what was in store for him...

First we went to the London Dungeon which was really spooky with people jumping out at you, a mirror maze with no exit and a hangmans drop. After we calmed our nerves with a couple if drinks before heading to Nobu food lunch. It's my dads favourite (very expensive) Japanese restaurant. The food was amazing and the service excellent. I had ordered a birthday cake and we even sang to him much to his embarrassment! The final surprise was a powerboat ride on the Thames which was so fun and exhilarating.

Some photos from the day are below:

Dad being the birthday boy



The Bento Box at Nobu yum


About to go on the powerboat




Me posing before the boat ride


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: